Why shall I choose GTK Press resources?
- We offer an extensive variety of print and online products (literacy, mathematics, science, etc.).
- Our resources thoroughly cover the Ontario curriculum and are approved by the Ministry of Education.
- Our authors include Ontario teachers and educational professionals.
- We are funded by Canada Book Fund supporting Canadian authors and publications.
How do I place my orders?
- Select the resources and quantities you want from our website, powered by Shopify, a Canadian e-commerce company.
What is an online resource licence?
- We offer single year, multiple years and perpetual licenses for our Math Now Series, which includes Math Now Coding. The subscription is billed on a per-teacher basis. Each license allows one teacher to access the entire Math Now resources online covering Grades 1 to 8. Students will have free access to the content of the student component of the resource subscribed by their teachers.
- Math Now Coding is also available as a standalone resource.
What is a Perpetual Content License?
- This type of online resource license has a one-time fee for indefinite use of the content purchased.
Can I access Math Now Series online if I purchase the Math Now print resource?
- You have to purchase GTK Press’ platform license to access the online Math Now Series resource. Please contact us for platform license.
Do you ship overseas?
- Yes, we ship overseas. Please contact us for a quote on freight and handling before you place an order. We can also accommodate your preference of shipping to a freight forwarder or having your order picked up.
What is your return policy?
- We permit returns of print resources below CAD1000 in saleable condition with the original invoice within 10 days of purchase. Returns of saleable purchases over CAD1000 with the original receipt have a restocking fee of 20%.
- Refunds are not permitted for online resource license subscriptions.